What kind of dough are Offbeat donuts made with?
- Offbeat donuts use a yeast based dough.
How are your donuts made?
- We have a dedicated team of magic makers who make the dough, shape into donuts, prove, fry and decorate by hand. You can see the team in action in all of our stores as the donuts are made on-site every day!
Are the donuts made fresh every day?
- Yes! All donuts are made FRESH every single day and throughout the day so you can have the freshest product possible.
What do you do with the donuts at the end of the day?
- All of our donuts that are not sold at the end of the day are DOUGHnated to Homeless Shelters and Charities. Should you know a charity that would avail of something like this, please let us know!
Can I pick the flavours that go into my box?
- Of course. When you select your box, the next step is to select all the flavours you’d like to fill it with.
If your box is a “Let Us Pick For You Dozen” then our team will fill it with some of our best flavours.
*On the rare occasion we sell out of certain flavours, our team will substitute it with a similar flavour or add in an extra one of an already picked flavour.
Are the donuts vegetarian?
- All donuts are suitable for vegetarians.
Do you have vegan donuts?
- Yes! Check out our vegan flavours here.
Do you have gluten free donuts?
- No, unfortunately we do not currently have the facilities to accommodate making gluten free dough.
Can I order personalised donuts?
- We offer personalising options for all of our Occasion boxes. See more.
How many calories are in a donut?
- Well, the middle of a ring donut is 100% calorie free!! But for more info click here.
Can I eat the donuts the day after I get them?
- We encourage everyone to enjoy their Offbeat donut when they’re fresh, because that’s when they’re most delish! But, of course they are sill okay to eat a day or two after you get them.
For best results, pop your donut in the micorwave for about 7-8 seconds to warm them up!
How do I store my donuts?
- Please keep your donuts in a warm or room temperature environment. DO NOT REFRIGERATE!
I have a nut allergy. Can I eat your donuts?
- As all of our donuts are made in one kitchen we cannot guarantee that all donuts are 100% nut free so, if you have a nut allergy we would not recommend eating our donuts.
Can I freeze my donuts?
- We do not recommend freezing the donuts to eat at a later date.
ORDERS & DELIVERIES
Do you offer delivery?
- Yes, next-day delivery is available all round Dublin and Cork from €5. For more info click here.
- Dublin 1-24 / Swords / Malahide / Lucan / Dún Laoghaire / Rathdown — €5
Greater Dublin Area / Bray — €10
- Deliveries are made Monday— Sunday (between 10pm—2pm only). We cannot guarantee a specific delivery time.
Deliveries must be ordered at least one day before to have guaranteed delivery! For the safety of our customers and staff, all of our deliveries will be contactless and you will be phoned upon delivery.
Can I order donuts for delivery today?
- Same-day delivery is offered through our delivery partners Just Eat and Deliveroo only.
Do I need to be home to accept my delivery?
- Yes, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure someone is able to accept the order upon delivery.
We cannot accept responsibility for late or missing deliveries due to insufficient or incorrect information included on your order, or because there is no-one to accept delivery.
If our drivers are directed to a loading bay, we cannot accept responsibility for how the donuts are handled.
Please be advised that our products are made by hand, fresh, every day so we cannot re-deliver if a customer was not able to retrieve their donuts.
How do I know if my order is confirmed?
- If you’ve made an order through offbeatdonuts.com you will receive a confirmation email. If you haven’t recieved one but believe you have made an order there might be a typo on you email address so please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can correct the info and send you a confirmation email.
Where are the Offbeat Donut stores?
Offbeat locations include:
- Pearse Railway Station, Westland Row
- The Square, Tallaght (Level 2, beside Dunnes Food Hall)
- Dundrum Town Centre (Level 2)
- Jervis Shopping Centre (Level 2)
- Heuston Station
- Westmoreland Street
- Blanchardstown Shopping Centre (Dunnes entrance)
- Cork, French Church Street
Partner sites: Fresh Good Food Market (Smithfield & Grand Canal Dock, Georges Quay), Junction 14, Kildare and Little Island Cork.
Is Offbeat Donuts Irish?
- Yes, we are an Irish owned and run company. Offbeat’s first store opened in May 2016 in Pearse Railway Station.
What steps have you taken to ensure everyone’s safety during COVID-19?
- The safety of our staff and customers has been our priority during the pandemic. As we gradually reopen our stores the staff are being trained to ensure all precautions are in place to avoid further spread of the virus.
As well as maintaining our already high standard of hygiene practices our team sanitise common areas every hour, as well as themselves.