Offbeat Donuts may amend or update these Terms and Conditions from time to time, with or without notice.
The online ordering portal is administered by a third party provider.
Offbeat Donuts is committed to ensuring the privacy of all users’ (Users) information.
USE OF THE ORDERING PLATFORM
If the website is used (including for online ordering), you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your personal details, password and payment details. You agree to accept full responsibility for all your activities on our website and online ordering.
The Offbeat Donuts online ordering system must only be used by persons over the age of eighteen (18) years, or otherwise under the supervision of an adult or guardian. Offbeat Donuts reserves the right to refuse service, terminate your access to the website or online ordering, remove or edit any content or cancel your order/s in its sole discretion and without prior notice to you.
In making the Offbeat Donuts online ordering system (website and applications) available for use, Offbeat Donuts merely acts as an agent of sub-franchisee stores from which the products or services will be provided (as selected by you or determined based on proximity to the delivery address) does not (except where you order from a Offbeat Donuts corporate store) provide you with any goods or services makes no warranties or representations regarding the goods and services to be provided (including availability and delivery)
Offbeat Donuts does not guarantee that the website or online ordering system will be free from viruses or other harmful components and you agree to hold harmless Offbeat Donuts from any claim, judgement, loss, expense, liability from any viruses or harm suffered by you as a result of using the website, applications or online ordering and reserves the right to alter the agreed price if an incorrect price was caused by a software fault, error or malicious attack.
In using Offbeat Donuts online ordering system (whether via the website or an application) you acknowledge that all orders are treated as an express intention to purchase the nominated goods or services for the agreed online prices acknowledge that you contract with the individual store from which you order and not Offbeat Donuts (except where you order from a Offbeat Donuts owned store) and therefore you have no claim, recourse or action against Offbeat Donuts whatsoever (except where you order from a Offbeat Donuts owned store) and indemnify Offbeat Donuts from all claims, losses, judgement, liability and damage relating to a failure of the online ordering system.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Offbeat Donuts, the Master Franchisor and related corporations, affiliates, and the officers, directors, employees and agents of these entities, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to legal fees) arising from or in connection with
(i) your use of and access to the website (including any online ordering and applications)
(ii) your violation of any term of these Terms and Conditions of Use and
(iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right
(iv) any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third party and
(v) use of the User Submissions by Offbeat Donuts.
ABILITY TO ACCEPT TERMS and CONDITIONS OF USE
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms and Conditions of Use, and to abide by and comply with these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- In order to use the Services, all Users will need to submit certain personal information such as their email address, name, address, telephone number, gender and date of birth. Users may be asked to submit further information from time to time.
- The personal information that Users provide will only be used in connection with the Services offered by Offbeat Donuts, to communicate with Users in relation to the Services or to co-operate with any government, industry or regulatory authorities. Offbeat Donuts reserves the right to use data (on an anonymous basis) in relation to Users’ use of the Services for marketing purposes.
- Unless expressly authorised to do so by the relevant User, Offbeat Donuts will not disclose any User’s personal information to any third party except where the disclosure relates to the purposes for which the information was collected.
- Users may request at any time to see the personal information that Off Beat Donuts holds on its behalf or to correct or update any personal information (to the extent that Users are unable to do so on the Website).
- Offbeat Donuts will securely store Users’ personal information in Ireland or in any other country, which Offbeat Donuts may from time to time offer its Services. Users’ personal information may therefore be transferred outside of Ireland.
- Offbeat Donuts may hold Users personal information both before and after the cancellation of each User’s account, but only for as long as Offbeat Donuts is lawfully entitled to do so.
COMPETITIONS, PROMOTIONS & GIVEAWAYS
- No purchase necessary
- Competition & giveaway timings are specific to each individual activation as will be advertised on Offbeat Donuts social media channels
- No refund is available on any prizes
- Prizes are non-transferable
- Prizes hold no cash value
- The judges decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry closing dates will be advertised on Offbeat donuts social media sites and are strictly enforced. Entries received after the relevant closing date will not be accepted
- Winners will be chosen at random or on the basis of a test of skill
- No one associated with offbeat donuts is eligible to enter
- Offbeat Donuts retains sole discretion to withhold prizes without liability if in its view a winner is ineligible, the entry is invalid or a winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions. Offbeat Donuts reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition, promotion and/or giveaway in the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside of its control.
- Responsibility will not be accepted for entries invalidated by technical problems beyond the control of Offbeat Donuts
- The information, including personal data, which participants submit to enter the Promotion, will be used by Offbeat Donuts to run the promotion including contacting the winner.
- By participating in the competition, giveaway and/or promotion, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- To the extent permitted by law, offbeat donuts excludes all liability whatsoever to entrants and the winner in relation to the Promotion and the prize to be awarded.
- All promotions, competitions and giveaways are run by Offbeat Donuts.
SMS Terms of Service